Wanted: Print Production Manager / Istanbul.
Our client is a foremost international actor who provides designing and premedia agency services in Europe. It offers creation and graphic production services for brand owners for their advertising campaigns, including design, prepress, print management, and coordination.
Print Production Manager (PPM) – On site
1. Trouble shooting and hand holding Printers to achieve the desire results
2. Provide Print and Technical Management Service to the Clients
3. Work very closely with Printers on complete process from Cylinder making to Packaging Print Material delivery as per client specification and targets
4. One Point Contact between Client and the Internal departments
5. Responsible for conducting Printer Audit.
6. Attend all the Pre-Production meetings
7. To handle all Print related problems
8. Responsible for the Quality of final output of the Printed Artwork at the Printer’s end
9. Required to Travel across Turkey for online approvals
Desired Skills & Experience
1. 5 years of experience in Packaging Prepress
2. Knowledge on Flexo, Offset and Gravure
3. Should have an excellent Colour management knowledge and skills
4. Should have hands on experience on application like Adobe “Illustrator and Photoshop”, Esko and other packaging high end systems.
5. Should be good in communication skills and in position to interact externally and internally
6. Should have managed a team as head of prepress
7. Should have experience in training and development program in the field of Prepress
8. Should have conducted Printer Audit which include qualitative and determining Printing Press Profile (Finger Printing)
9. Should be conversant with latest trend and technologies in Packaging and Prepress Printing.
10. Should have undertaken assignment for Printer development and also has conducted press approval.
11. Project Management skills will be preferable
12. Should be able to speak English & Turkish Fluently
13. Based out of Client’s office
14. Preferably based out of Asian side of Turkey